Sunday, September 5, 2021

ISOJI BATTLE - Episode 1

 A quick story on how/why I came up with this concept.

First of all, God gave me my creativity so all glory belongs to him.

Ehen oya read the story..

So sometime ago, I heard someone sang a song randomly somewhere and it was one of the revival songs we used to sing back in the days in my church, I was taken aback as to how I had not heard that song in over 15 years, and I realized I had even forgotten it if not that I heard it again on that day.

Then it dawned on me how most of these songs might go extinct if something is not done. So this is my own quota. I decided to make it dramatic/entertaining so it can attract the younger generation, especially the children, so while they are watching it for fun, they are subconsciously learning it and their spirits possibly being fired up/revived in the process.

Sorry for the plenty stories, oya watch the video below.

Please drop a comment, let me know what song you will like featured on the next episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment